I could go on and on about our recent trip to Costa Rica, like the 4 Mahi Mahi and 1 Yellowfin tuna that we caught while sportfishing on what worked out to be our own private charter boat. Or I could talk about the fight I put up as I reeled in the 20lb bull and largest fish of the day. I could talk ab
out the fresh sashimi we dined on with the captain at his favorite restaurant in town. Or I could talk about the amazing 2 days of lounging on the beach and at our new favorite beach side bar complete with a lazy pig soaking up the sun but sadly you might not believe me because I have no evidence to back up my claims…unfortunately our memory card was corrupt and we lost all the pictures form this trip!That however was our only disappointment from the 5 days we spent in Costa Rica. Although Derek might add the fact that he can no longer sports fish sans wife to the disappointment list. Either way we will definitely be returning to Costa Rica soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment